"I am shocked by the suggestion, especially from a church school, that just because we question the notion that a six-year-old boy can really become a girl, we are transphobic", the Rowes told the Times.
"A child aged six would sometimes come to school as a girl or sometimes come to school as a boy", Nigel explained in a Christian Concerns video.
The parents insisted that the school's failure to intervene showed a lack of respect for what could turn into serious long-term ramifications for both the transitioning students and those confused by the changes expressed by their fellow peers.
The boys' parents, Nigel and Sally Rowe, say they are challenging the policy. "I think numerous listeners would be very concerned that they've got their son or daughter coming to school dressed as a different gender".
The boy also turned up to their son's royal-themed birthday party in April wearing a blue velvet dress - rather than coming dressed as a knight like other children.
The school, which has not been named, told the parents that they followed the Church of England guidance stating that transgender people were protected under the Equalities Act.
Rather than teaching him about individual differences and encouraging him to get over it, they instead made a decision to pull him out of the school and homeschool him. But for our son, he's brought up in a way that there are boys and there are girls.
"There are a lot of people who are very angry about what is going on in our schools, but they are too afraid of voicing their opinions".
Her husband proceeds to rubbish the large amount of evidence about high levels of suicide and self-harm among trans youth who are not allowed to transition, and denied that anti-trans bullying exists.
The school has said it is acting within the Equality Act 2010, but the Rowe's legal team argue that the law only applies to those over the age of 18.
'Because our schools have a Christian ethos, we also believe that children of all faiths and those with none should all feel equally welcomed, valued and nurtured as children of God within our learning communities'.
The family are being supported by the Christian Legal Centre.
- Colors confirms launch date of 'Bigg Boss 11'
- Reese Witherspoon Shares Sweet Message To Daughter Ava On Her 18th Birthday
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) added to 104 new portfolios
- Shenmue 1 & 2 Pack leaked for Xbox One and PS4 - Rumor
- The Bugatti Chiron is officially the fastest auto from 0-249mph-0
- Myanmar situation 'textbook example of ethnic cleansing', says UN
- Trump speaks to more governors as Irma heads to other states
- Al-Shabab fighters storm military base in Somalia
- USA stock futures shoot higher as North Korea tensions ebb
- North Korea celebrates its largest nuclear blast with larger nuclear blast