Israel and China have signed a $300 million trade agreement meant to boost the export of Israeli environmental-friendly energy and agricultural technologies to China, Israel's Finance Ministry said on Monday.
During his visit, Elkin met with industry officials who plan to invest around $520 million in green technologies.
As Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu flew to Argentina for the first stop on his Latin American tour, posters showing him in Hitlerian costume and wanted for genocide cropped up in the capital Buenos Aires. This visit will strengthen our economic, security and technological ties with Latin America and it constitutes a continuation of the strengthening of Israel's global position, a systematic process that we are successfully leading, " said Netanyahu upon his departure.
Four Israelis were killed in that 1992 blast, and family members of three of them accompanied Netanyahu on his flight.
Perez Esquivel argued that Israel's head of state is "accused of having committed crimes against humanity in the International Penal Court for killing civilians bombarding Palestinian schools, hospitals and mosques".
Both blasts are believed to have been carried out by Hezbollah acting on Iranian orders. Argentina's Jewish - the biggest in Latin America - numbers some 200,000, and is the sixth largest Jewish community in the world. He is also scheduled to visit Colombia and Mexico before going to NY, where he will address the U.N. General Assembly on September 26.
On Wednesday Netanyahu will go to Colombia for just over three hours, before continuing on to Mexico.
- California Suing Trump Administration Over DACA Repeal
- Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) Analysts See $1.06 EPS
- 'Bad Joke!' Top Merkel Aide Blasts Turkey's Travel Advisory For Germany
- Kid Rock responds on Facebook to calls to cancel concerts
- Ernest Hemingway's cats are safe after Irma
- Puppies Are 'Likely Source' of Outbreak that Has Sickened Dozens in US
- Great British Bake Off' judge Paul Hollywood apologizes after Nazi photo emerges
- Brandon McManus signs 4-year contract extension with Denver Broncos
- West Ham boss Slaven Bilic favourite for the sack
- Southampton boss Pellegrino: I will decide van Dijk's future