Welbeck calmed any nerves with a sixth-minute opener before sweeping home a well-taken second after a wonderful Lacazette strike had made it two.
"Coquelin has a hamstring [problem]".
"The break came at a very bad time for me, we did not perform against Liverpool".
"He gets stronger and stronger", said Wenger.
When asked what pleased him most about the team performance, Wenger said: "Our desire to respond. He's not far from that".
"I think he [Welbeck] gets stronger and stronger". The record signing fired a precise right-footed curler into the net that gave Begovic no chance as the former Lyon man showed great technique and composure.
The Gunners had lost to Stoke and Liverpool heading into the worldwide break but they were never in trouble here as Welbeck inspired them to a 3-0 win against a poor Cherries side.
"He gets stronger and stronger".
Our win today will go a long way to boost the morale of our players, but it may take some time to get complete decorum back after a torrid couple of months. "If he can add the finishing, he's a team player as well, he is loved by his partners, so that's a lot of positives". He's a guy who has a huge physical potential.
Wenger then admitted that he now faces a selection dilemma to form his attack ahead of his side's double header next week.
Wenger was heavily criticised for leaving Alexandre Lacazette and Sead Kolasinac on the bench for the 4-0 defeat away at Anfield and started both players in a game which Arsenal never looked like losing.
We've seen Arsenal's full-backs playing at centre-back, central midfielder Aaron Ramsey essentially playing as a second striker and so on.
Arsenal nearly got a third when a back pass to the Bournemouth keeper proved risky after Welbeck closed down the keepers' clearance in front of goal and the keeper saved Lacazette's follow up to save his side's blushes.
- Tottenham's Aurier lashes out at media
- Congress approves Trump's deal with Democrats
- Senate Passes Harvey Disaster Relief Bill With Debt-Ceiling Rider
- Zidane calm despite Real Madrid's Benzema injury blow
- Russian Federation says its oil supplies to North Korea are negligible
- Abe, Putin to hold talks amid North Korean nuclear crisis
- South Korean Leader Asks Russia to Help Stop North Korean Provocations
- Egyptian police kill 10 militants in Cairo raid
- Mr Blair's deathbed repentance on migration
- Facebook, Inc. (FB) Shares Sold by New York Life Trust Co