The Nokia 8 has launched in this South Africa this week, and everyone is asking the same question: Does their latest release live up to the high standards of the market?
Under the hood is the SnapdragonTM 835 Mobile Platform, which ensures the best performance. The build of the phone is where it gets interesting as the internals are cooled using shielded copper pipe that dissipates heat generated by the powerful components.
Dual-Sight means the phone can simultaneously harness both the front and rear cameras in a split-screen visual for both photos and videos.
More retailers and carriers are putting the Nokia 8 up for pre-order, so we went ahead and added all of the pre-order links we could find to our Nokia 8 pricing and release date roundup.
The Nokia 8 is also the first smartphone to feature Nokia OZO Audio, placing exclusive Hollywood technology in the palm of your hand.
- 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM.
The phone marks Nokia's collaboration with Zeiss optics for its cameras (front and back), with 13MP cameras with F2.0 aperture.
There is also the Nokia Active Wireless Headsets which matches perfectly with the Nokia 8 and it is dust, water, and sweat proof.
Alternatively, the phone will be available to buy outright for R9,499: a very competitive figure, given that the latest i-Phone 7 prices range from R10,000 - R16,000.
- Out of a tragic, destructive event, people show they can unite
- Stoke City vs Manchester United
- Democrats on rise after cutting funding deal with Trump
- Kershaw Takes Loss as Rockies Rock Dodgers 9-1 Thursday
- Federal Judge Blocks Ezekiel Elliott's 6 Game Suspension
- Here's how to protect yourself from ID theft after Equifax security breach
- Serena WIlliams Praises Madison Keys, Sloane Stephens Ahead of US Open Final
- North Korea expected to conduct missile tests on Sept 9 holiday
- Cruises cancelled as Hurricane Irma tears through the region
- Technical Review on Shares of SSP Group PLC (SSPG.L)