The pop star is the subject of Gaga: Five Foot Two, in which viewers see her being mobbed on her way to her vehicle, dancing, singing and lying on the back of a horse.
As well as seeing her picking up her "Joanne" album in a store, getting the name tattooed onto her arm and more, it also follows her going to hospital for the chronic joint and hip pain she suffers from. The documentary, which is directed by artist and filmmaker Chris Moukarbel will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Friday (08Sep17) before it arrives on the Netflix streaming service on 22 September (17). In the trailer aired today, we find all the ingredients of a life of rock-star. A new way to attract his audience who seems to be abandoning him more and more?
- Bethesda Has An Unannounced Title Which Could Come Out In Late 2017
- Zayn Malik drops new single Dusk Till Dawn, featuring Sia
- Jobless rate runs at 12 percent in euro zone
- Cosmo DiNardo waives preliminary hearing in Bucks murders
- Wenger: We Have To Spend £70 Million To Replace Sanchez Next Season
- 'There Are A Lot Of Good Reasons' To Eliminate The Debt Ceiling
- Kia Proceed Concept is a sleek Stinger-y wagon
- Arsene Wenger Wishes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Well At Liverpool
- Graydon Carter out at Vanity Fair after 25 years
- Hurricane Irma might have destroyed one of the world's most famous airports