The Switch version will feature the original game and all DLC and new Switch-specific gameplay enhancements, such as HD rumble and motion controls.
This release will make L.A. Noire the first Rockstar Games title to appear on Switch. The PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X versions will feature visual enhancements above and beyond the original, including lighting, camera angles, increased resolution, textures and more. The spinoff will be available on the HTC Vive, though it's not clear when the VR version will launch. Reported by UploadVR, L.A. Noire: VR Case Files is a VR spin-off of the original game that will arrive on the HTC Vive November 17, 2017.
In a press release, Rockstar said fans can expect the game's use of virtual reality allows for an "unprecedented interactive experience" that blends action and detective work from a new perspective.
The third iteration of this L.A Noire revival is for PS4 and Xbox One.
L.A. Noire casts players as the decorated veteran and newly minted detective Cole Phelps, who investigates an ever escalating series of cases in 1940's Los Angeles, that have been inspired by real-world crimes. Now, in a somewhat surprising move, L.A Noire has returned via virtual reality on the PS VR.
- School bans skirts: 'We chose to have the same uniform for everybody'
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrives in New Delhi after two-nation tour
- Oregon Police: Teen suspected of starting Eagle Creek Fire cooperating with investigators
- De Boer must be given time - Stam
- Russia's Putin: Trump administration has shown desire to defuse N.Korea tensions
- Hurricane Irma decimates Barbuda
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. Named the Next Bachelor in Shocking Reveal!
- China military holds drills in waters near Korean Peninsula
- Boy's Heart Stopped After Taking One Bite of a Hot Dog
- Berenberg Bank Has Decided To Upgrade Victrex Plc (LON:VCT) Shares