No pricing details were given yet, but multiple reports have suggested that the 64 GB version of iPhone 8 would cost around $999, while the 256 GB version will cost around $1,099. This will mark the theater's public debut, at which Apple will reportedly reveal three new iPhones including one that may be called the iPhone 8 and, possibly, a new Apple Watch. But how many current handsets will make the cut?
Windows PC users can also enjoy the live-streaming iPhone event from the comfort of their couch by navigating to "apple.com/apple-events/September-2017/", using the Microsoft Edge web browser. This time, the speculation had the tenth anniversary iPhone carrying the Apple iPhone X name. Well, it could mean that the new flagship may come out only after October.
Apple has confirmed that it would be holding a launch event on September 12.
Apple has introduced major new metallic colours in each of its new phones: a yellow gold with the iPhone 6, which was followed by a pinky, rose gold in the 6s.
An alleged early "dummy" model of the new phone, posted online by a Latvian leaker shows no Home button.
So how much will the iPhone 8 actually cost?
The world is still reeling from Apple's decision to snip the headphone port off iPhone 7 - but a bigger change could be incoming.
"Potentially the best indication of initial supply that we will get from the company is the geographic rollout schedule", Sacconaghi said.
Since a year ago, people have been talking about how Apple was going to skip the 7s and go for the iPhone 8. Additionally, Apple's pressure sensitive 3D Touch technology may be why the company abandoned Touch ID on the OLED iPhone.
- Where Is Tropical Storm Katia Going And When Will It Hit?
- Packers Stock Report: OLB Questions Linger as Regular Season Opener Looms
- Red Sox caught using Apple Watch to steal signs from Yankees
- House Overwhelmingly Passes Harvey Relief Bill
- The Samsung Galaxy J7+ goes official on Samsung Thailand's site
- Honor V9 Play featuring 4 GB RAM unveiled for 999 Yuan
- Local "dreamers" face uncertainty after decision to rescind DACA
- Promoted to Cabinet Rank, Dharmendra Pradhan has to Face Two Key Challenges
- Principal tried to lure teen girls to 'skinny dipping party': cops
- Drilling Down Into Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS)