That's according to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who said that the club missed out on recouping funds for Sanchez while admitting it would cost another $91 million to sign a significant player as a replacement.
"I have no doubt about Alexis' mentality", Wenger told a media conference.
"My view is that it's very hard to speak about that because Lemar is now in Monaco and Sanchez is here and focuses on here and we have to keep a certain confidentiality about the transfer negotiations". I think he needs to comer back to full fitness, what he was not at Liverpool.
Sulantay said thatAlexis was more anxious about his situation at Arsenal and now that he wasn't transferred, he will have serious problems.
Now sitting outside the qualification positions, Chile have two game left to play and will need to win both to stand a chance of going into a play-off.
Wenger said during the global break that it was Lemar who turned down a move to Arsenal, but he did not want to give any details about how negotiations went down.
A second half Juan Carlos Arce penalty earned a deserved win for Bolivia, who have already been eliminated from qualifying contention. They broke quickly from defence and Sergio Cordova played a ideal ball into the path of Murillo, who made no mistake in beating Sergio Romero.
"We are here to entertain people and you can do that with people who are really on board together, to achieve something together and not every minute that it doesn't go well to think 'where can I go next?'" Though many visiting squads find it hard playing here, which sits 3,650 meters (11,975 feet) above sea level, the last time Chile lost a World Cup qualifier here was 17 years ago, reports Efe.
"I believe the transfer market is over", he said.
Look, we're not ones to say things couldn't have gone much worse for Arsenal this summer, but things couldn't really have gone much worse for Arsenal this summer.
- School bans skirts: 'We chose to have the same uniform for everybody'
- Cancer probe distinguishes cancer from healthy tissue during surgery
- Goods train derails in Maharashtra; 3rd derailment in one day
- Gold soars, North Korea tensions rise: Aus shares to open higher
- The Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR) Receives Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.10
- Trump supports more powerful missiles for SKorea
- Nonstop Flights From Indy to Paris Taking Off in 2018
- Russian Federation may reduce U.S. diplomatic personnel by 155: Putin
- Russia's Putin: Trump administration has shown desire to defuse N.Korea tensions
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrives in New Delhi after two-nation tour