"First teaser poster of #TumhariSulu".
Tumhari Sulu is the most anticipated movie of the fantastic actress Vidya Balan who shared the first look on twitter today and is in this movie playing a very different role. The poster of the film shows Vidya Balan donning the housewife saree and hidden behind a few boxes which seem to be prizes that she is holding. "#Teaser #MainKarSaktiHai #ComingSoon @TSeries @vidya_balan".
Previously, Vidya has essayed the role of an RJ in Sanjay Dutt-starrer Lage Raho Munnabhai. "Har contest mein victor hai tumhari Sulu", read the caption on the poster, shared by the makers of the film. While we can not see Vidya Balan's face in it, the actress seems to be flaunting her prizes. "One thing that especially stands out here is the tagline, "#MainKarSaktiHai". Because that is the date when the Tumhari Sulu team will release the first look online. But we will have to wait till September 14th, till the trailer of the film is out. "42 shooting days.And under budget (again:-) Bravo Team".
Vidya plays Sulochana aka Sulu in the film - a radio jockey in the film. The film is directed by filmmaker Suresh Triveni, who said in an interview that he is honoured to work with the lady in the film. It went on floors on April 23 this year and was wrapped up in June itself. Audiences have high expectations from Tumhari Sulu especially after Vidya's previous outing, Begum Jaan failed to impress the audience as well as critics.
- Australia defeat Thailand 2-1 in nail-biting 2018 World Cup qualifier
- Star India wins IPL media rights for Rs 16347.5 crore
- Woman cuts-off Husband's Penis because………
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots, Week 1
- Great British Bake Off: Viewing figures down following Channel 4 move
- Donald Trump to wind down 'Dreamer' scheme for migrants
- Tyson Foods Inc (NYSE:TSN) Institutional Investor Sentiment Is 0.75
- Traders Focused Stock: ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG)
- Later School Times Could Save The US $9 Billion Yearly
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Stock Price trades -3.92% off from 200- SMA