One of the best horror games of the year is being celebrated by Capcom with the industry tradition of an "ultimate" edition, which will feature Resident Evil 7 and all of its DLC.
In "End of Zoe", players will find out more about the fate of Jack and Marguerite's daughter in the aftermath of the events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard. Together with the DLC story starring Chris Redfield, another DLC called End of Zoe, taking place after the game's ending, is going to be released in all regions.
DLC packs Banned Footage Vol. 1, Banned Footage Vol. 2 - released soon after the initial launch - will be included in the Gold Edition which also arrives on December 12.
The free Not a Hero DLC sees the return of Resident Evil fan favorite and veteran BSAA soldier Chris Redfield. Not content with the DLC alone, Capcom also has a Gold Edition of Resident Evil 7 set to release that same day.
In the "End of Zoe" DLC, players will take control of Zoe and uncover what happens to her after the events at the mansion. Additionally, Capcom has confirmed that the Gold Edition and Not A Hero DLC will be arriving in the U.S. and European Union at the same time as Japan.
Like any horror villain worth their cleaver, Resident Evil 7 is coming back just when you thought it gone for good. Owners of the original release will also be available to purchase the content as a separate download for $14.99/€14.99/£11.99. Chris, and the player, will need to use strategy to counter the new threat and escape the plantation dungeons. By including all the DLC, it's likely these two unreleased packs will mark the end of Resident Evil 7 DLC as work will presumably shift to the next project. You can check out the latest trailer for the game's latest edition below.
- American women enjoy best US Open showing since 2002
- Oklahoma vs. Ohio State Free Betting Pick for Week 2
- Georgia defense on facing Notre Dame: 'We're ready to prove a point'
- Querrey ousted by Anderson in US Open quarterfinals
- Homeowners worry as National Flood Insurance Program set to end
- Should the US Cancel the Iran Deal?
- Cameron Rupp on Phillies' bench versus Mets
- Nissan launches longer-range electric auto
- Alien search detects radio signals from dwarf galaxy, report
- Oppo launches Oppo A71 with octa-core CPU and 13MP camera