Exclusively available on Flipkart from 12 pm, September 7 onwards, the Lenovo K8 Plus has been launched at Rs 10,999 for the 3GB RAM+ 32 GB variant. Lenovo has now announced the new K8 Plus with dual rear camera setup. The information captured by these sensors are fed to the dual ISPs. The Professional model will allow users to use only the 13-megapixel sensor and the Depth mode will let users to mainly use the 5-megapixel depth sensor. Lenovo has added an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity and fingerprint sensors.
Just like the Lenovo K8 Note, Lenovo K8 Plus is expected to feature stock Android experience with Android Nougat 7.1.2 out of the box and a promised update to Android Oreo in the near future. It means there are no apps from Lenovo on the phone. However, it does not belong to the Android One program like the recently unveiled Mi A1 which also runs on pure Android. It has 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor with Mali-T880 GPU. The chipset of the K8 Plus is accompanied by 3 GB of RAM. 13 hours of web browsing, 20 hours of video playback, up to 100 hours of music playback through headphones - these are some of the numbers the company is promising with the K8 Plus's 4,000mAh battery.
K8 Plus comes with a microUSB, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5 mm headphone jack and Dual nano-SIM slots in terms of connectivity options. The front camera features an 8MP lens along with a "party flash". It comes with features such as Pro mode and Beautify mode.
Lenovo K8 Plus Unveiled with Dual Cameras, Multimedia Experience, Huge Battery
The Lenovo K8 comes out into the markets with a 5.2 inched HD (720x1280p) display. The display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass on top. As you could probably tell by the name, the Lenovo K8 is essentially a mellowed version of the K8 Plus. Both K8 and K8 Plus will be available in two colour variants - Fine Gold and Venom Black. However, the company has not revealed the pricing of the device. The "Music Key" button that was introduced in Lenovo K8 Note smartphone too is there.
Lenovo's K-series devices have been their most popular phones.
Lenovo K8 Plus is backed by a 4,000mAh battery, which the company claims should last at least two days. The device has been priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM variant and will be sold exclusively by Flipkart from September 7 at 12PM. A couple of launch offers will be available with K8 Plus which can be seen in the above image.
- New Zealand beats Solomon Islands 6-1 in World Cup qualifier
- Al Wilson, Calvin Johnson announced as honorary captains for Tennessee-Georgia Tech
- Malayalam actor Dileep back in jail after performing father's rites
- Tumhari Sulu Poster: Vidya Balan, Is That You? 'Har Contest Ki Winner
- BRICS Summit: Beijing's 'LeT, JeM' position victory for New Delhi's diplomacy
- Australia defeat Thailand 2-1 in nail-biting 2018 World Cup qualifier
- ELN ceasefire to begin on October 1
- The QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) Position Decreased by Doheny Asset Management CA
- Prostate cancer remains a killer
- Hundreds stuck inside Lucknow Metro after technical glitch on first public run