The royals - who announced Monday they are expecting a third child - filed a criminal complaint for invasion of privacy and obtained an injunction preventing further use of the images.
This means that Charlotte will remain as fourth in line to the throne - regardless of whether the new royal baby, due next Spring, is a boy or a girl.
Harry was in Manchester visiting a center supporting people affected by a bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in May when he gave his reaction.
An Australian Monarchists spokesman said the league was delighted by the announcement and sent their "warm greetings and congratulations" to the royal couple.
Prince Harry said he was delighted with the prospect the new addition.
While everyone - the public included - are super excited about the royal pregnancy, some clever football fans came up with an interesting theory about the timing of Duchess Kate's pregnancy.
Kate, William, George and Charlotte arrive at the service of St. Mark's Church on Christmas Day on December 25, 2016 in Bucklebury, Berkshire. In the meantime, don't forget to check back with CBL for all the latest Kate Middleton pregnancy updates and news on your favorite celebrity parents!
A leading doctor has shed light on the agony caused by Kate Middleton's morning sickness.
The couple already have two children, George, four, and Charlotte, two.
- Harvey victim funds may be delayed without debt limit increase: Mnuchin
- Colombia vs Brazil live streaming free
- Ryanair has scrapped its free 10kg carry-on bag policy
- Shah Rukh Khan's Son Aryan Is Bollywood Ready!
- White House rescinding 'unconstitutional' DACA program
- Del Potro fights off illness, KO's Thiem
- Hundreds stuck inside Lucknow Metro after technical glitch on first public run
- Lenovo K8 Plus Unveiled with Dual Cameras, Multimedia Experience, Huge Battery
- BRICS Summit: Beijing's 'LeT, JeM' position victory for New Delhi's diplomacy
- Del Potro overcomes early struggles to advance at US Open