As per the teaser, Gionee will collaborate with the Beijing-based bicycle sharing giant, Ofo, for the upcoming smartphone to launch as fast as possible.
The smartphone had recently appeared on the GFXBench listing revealing its key specs. The phone may have a 6-inch display with 2160x1080 pixel resolution and have a five finger gesture support. The model is also rumoured to carry 6 GB RAM and a storage of 64 GB. Almost every new flagship such as Galaxy Note 8 and iPhone 8 features dual camera and Gionee M7 is not an exception to that rule.
On the camera front, the phone will come with a 16-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, face detection, and 4K recording. The Gionee X1 comes with a price tag of Rs 8,999 and is available at select offline retailers. In terms of specifications, the Gionee X1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with an overlaid Amigo 4.0 UI. There is an 8MP rear camera along with dual-tone LED flash. For further updates about Gionee M7, stay glued to us.
- Heartbreaking photo captures police officer saying goodbye to sick K-9 partner
- Trump names Ken Juster as new U.S. ambassador to India
- MetLife, Inc. (MET), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Florida senators bash Trump's pick for NASA administrator
- The Hain Celestial Group's "Buy" Stock Recommendation Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group
- Trump to nominate Richard Grenell to be ambassador to Germany
- Alcatel unveils mid-range Idol 5 and A7 smartphones
- Mexico punches ticket to 2018 World Cup
- Sir Tom Jones postpones U.S. tour due to health issues
- Verizon Communications Inc (NYSE:VZ) Institutional Investor Sentiment Is 1.11