As per the teaser, Gionee will collaborate with the Beijing-based bicycle sharing giant, Ofo, for the upcoming smartphone to launch as fast as possible.
The smartphone had recently appeared on the GFXBench listing revealing its key specs. The phone may have a 6-inch display with 2160x1080 pixel resolution and have a five finger gesture support. The model is also rumoured to carry 6 GB RAM and a storage of 64 GB. Almost every new flagship such as Galaxy Note 8 and iPhone 8 features dual camera and Gionee M7 is not an exception to that rule.
On the camera front, the phone will come with a 16-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, face detection, and 4K recording. The Gionee X1 comes with a price tag of Rs 8,999 and is available at select offline retailers. In terms of specifications, the Gionee X1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with an overlaid Amigo 4.0 UI. There is an 8MP rear camera along with dual-tone LED flash. For further updates about Gionee M7, stay glued to us.
- The Hain Celestial Group's "Buy" Stock Recommendation Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group
- Alcatel unveils mid-range Idol 5 and A7 smartphones
- Priyanka Chopra follows rumoured ex-lover Shah Rukh Khan's way; here's how
- Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Glazed Doughnuts Will Return for One Day
- Microsoft's 'Insiders' can test Windows 10 S on any PC
- MetLife, Inc. (MET), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- Ex-wife comes out in support of Hrithik Roshan after Kangana's claims
- Sir Tom Jones postpones U.S. tour due to health issues
- Manchester United 'never tried to sign Leicester City's Riyad Mahrez'
- OPP officer struck and dragged by vehicle during Mississauga traffic stop