The 42-year-old actress said to NDTV, "I'm proud to be part of Sony TV channel". Kapil Sharma has reportedly been under vast stress following the dipping TRP ratings of his show. However there is no confirmation about them joining the show. It is just a drop of a few episodes because I can not ignore my health at this stage when my movie is also going to release and the coming schedule is going to be more hectic. My show is what it is today because of these stars. Since then, there are reports of TRP of "The Kapil Sharma Show" taking nosedive which is deeply concerning Kapil. He also mentioned to Pinkvilla that there was no pressure from the channel's side and that they have been very cooperative with him, so far. I am suffering from weakness and anxiety and getting treated for it. "I am right now in hospital". I will be back soon in full form. He is busy with live shows and want to try out other things.
"Kapil has been under the weather for sometime now". Later, spokesperson of the channel also clarified that they are going for a short break due to health condition of the host.
Speaking to a news agency, Ajay had said that he would ask Kapil for the reason behind him not turning up when the Baadshaho team was made to wait for hours forcing the former to left show in anger. However, once Kapil has recovered completely, we will start shooting again. "We value our relationship with Kapil and wish him a speedy recovery". Yes, that's a shocking news to all the Kapil Sharma fans who will not see their comedy hero on the coming weekends on Sony TV. On a related note, now Chandan Prabhakar, Kiku Sharda, Bharti Singh and her fiance Harsh Limbachiyaa are part of the reality show whereas Upasana Singh has quit to join The Drama Company.
The hit reality dance show, Super Dancer, will replace "The Drama Company" in the 8 p.m. slot.
On the work front, Kapil is now busy shooting for his upcoming home production flick "Firangi".
- Dhanush to snap Arjun Reddy?
- Will Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore Shoot for Gold in Politics?
- Cabinet reshuffle: JD(U) says it won't join Modi's ministry
- No longer just a plumber, Nintendo's beloved Mario eyes loftier ambitions
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) Hits a New 52-Week High
- Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ:MSFT) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend
- Dembele 'did what he had to do' for Barca
- Packers donate $100K to JJ Watt's Houston flood relief fund
- Woman cuts-off Husband's Penis because………
- Sony announces Xperia XZ1, XZ1 Compact and XA1 Plus at IFA 2017