White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will give a press briefing Tuesday afternoon just hours after Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the Trump Administration's decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program which protects immigrants who came to the U.S.as children from deportation. The President still doesn't get that he is no longer filming an episode of The Apprentice.
But while Coulter expressed her concerns that Trump was not going far enough on immigration and wondering where the promised wall on the US southern border was, recipients of DACA were facing up to an uncertain future. It's especially amusing that the reporters attending the press briefing had to correct her.
"They are politicizing an issue instead of actually doing their job", Huckabee Sanders said.
Coulter blasted the president on Twitter, claiming he was walking back on his campaign promises.
"Trump's landmark, election-winning immigration speech, 8/31/16: ENFORCEMENT 1ST!" In response, Mexico has denied that they would put any money towards the building of the aforementioned wall.
"He wants to be able to make a decision with compassion, but at the same time, you can't allow emotion to govern", Sanders said, adding that the Trump administration is looking for "real solutions", and to "uphold the Constitution".
Weird how Huckabee Sanders obsessively attacks congress. Trump's not going to get out of betraying voters on the wall by blaming congress.
"Huckabee Sanders is calling for Congress to pass amnesty".
"President Trump took the responsible and constitutional step" today, Sanders insisted to a non-responsible crowd. While it's unknown what parts of Trump's immigration plan will become law, it doesn't appear that Coulter is a fan of what is being brought to the table.
- BRICS Summit: Beijing's 'LeT, JeM' position victory for New Delhi's diplomacy
- England to host India for 5 Tests, 3 ODIs & T20Is in 2018
- Shah Rukh Khan's Son Aryan Is Bollywood Ready!
- USA crude rises as refineries return; gasoline slumps to pre-Harvey levels
- Lenovo K8 Plus Unveiled with Dual Cameras, Multimedia Experience, Huge Battery
- Ryanair has scrapped its free 10kg carry-on bag policy
- Harvey victim funds may be delayed without debt limit increase: Mnuchin
- Hundreds stuck inside Lucknow Metro after technical glitch on first public run
- Tumhari Sulu Poster: Vidya Balan, Is That You? 'Har Contest Ki Winner
- Trump, Turnbull talk North Korea, floods