Jomal Wiltz was also cut Saturday.
CB (5) Ronald Darby, Jalen Mills, Patrick Robinson, Rasul Douglas, Dexter McDougle McDougle, who arrived less than a week ago, made the roster over players like C.J. Smith and Aaron Grymes. Nigel Bradham, Jordan Hicks, and Mychal Kendricks will be joined by Najee Goode, Joe Walker, and special teams ace Kamu Grugier-Hill.
Nate Gerry did not make the team as a linebacker, and did miss time this preseason due to injury.
The team now has five running backs, including fourth-round pick Donnel Pumphrey, and six wide receivers, including rookies Mack Hollins and Shelton Gibson, and Marcus Johnson, who spent 2016 on the practice squad. Byron Marshall did not make the team despite appearing with the Eagles last season and playing well in camp and preseason.
Wide receivers Greg Ward and Bryce Treggs were cut as well as tight end Billy Brown. But will it be enough to get them into the playoffs in what may be the strongest division in the league?
- Broncos release three-time Pro Bowl safety TJ Ward
- LSU defense smothers BYU in 27-0 win
- Ross Barkley: Everton midfielder rejects Chelsea move
- Jays manager John Gibbons to miss O's game for personal reasons
- Temple Police Looking For Missing 22-Year-Old Student
- Mikel says he wants to qualify Nigeria to World Cup, AFCON
- Bangladesh vs Australia. 2nd Test: Bangladesh look to make history in Chittagong
- Republic of Ireland frustrated by Georgia in World Cup qualifying
- Trump hopes government shutdown won't be necessary over wall funding
- Cambodia arrests opposition leader for 'treason'