Jomal Wiltz was also cut Saturday.
CB (5) Ronald Darby, Jalen Mills, Patrick Robinson, Rasul Douglas, Dexter McDougle McDougle, who arrived less than a week ago, made the roster over players like C.J. Smith and Aaron Grymes. Nigel Bradham, Jordan Hicks, and Mychal Kendricks will be joined by Najee Goode, Joe Walker, and special teams ace Kamu Grugier-Hill.
Nate Gerry did not make the team as a linebacker, and did miss time this preseason due to injury.
The team now has five running backs, including fourth-round pick Donnel Pumphrey, and six wide receivers, including rookies Mack Hollins and Shelton Gibson, and Marcus Johnson, who spent 2016 on the practice squad. Byron Marshall did not make the team despite appearing with the Eagles last season and playing well in camp and preseason.
Wide receivers Greg Ward and Bryce Treggs were cut as well as tight end Billy Brown. But will it be enough to get them into the playoffs in what may be the strongest division in the league?
- Nick Chubb and Offensive Line Improved — Georgia Bulldogs
- Broncos release three-time Pro Bowl safety TJ Ward
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock Rating Lowered by ValuEngine
- Is Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) a good buy?
- Republic of Ireland frustrated by Georgia in World Cup qualifying
- New entrant in union Cabinet, KJ Aphons an inspiration for country's youth
- Jays manager John Gibbons to miss O's game for personal reasons
- Change Tory song, not just the singer, says Heseltine
- Texans-Cowboys preseason game is canceled; team returns to Houston
- Temple Police Looking For Missing 22-Year-Old Student